Debby Hallett, coach, consultant and writer
in Oxford, in the world
14 interesting things about me:
1. My BA is in Psychology.
2. My MA is in Consciousness Studies; the integral world of Ken Wilber has had a big effect on my life.
3. I’ve been involved in transformational development for over 20 years.
4. I’ve worked in IT for over 30 years, for such companies as Textron, CitiGroup, and Blackwell Publishing.
5. I’ve worked in a wide variety of roles and jobs, from delivering newspapers to designing international banking systems, from Disneyland to CitiGroup, from grocery deli counter to manufacturing office manager.
6. Currently, I do some work as a consultant in the field of adult psychological development.
7. I have one daughter, who lives in the USA with her husband and their 2 daughters.
8. I’m originally from California. I was born in Los Angeles and grew up in the OC. My daughter and I lived in the OC as well, until we each left in the early 1990s. She headed to Wisconsin, I headed to the San Francisco bay area.
9. I met my husband online, back when that was pretty much unheard of. We married in 1997 and I moved to the UK.
10. I’ve come though redundancy, divorce and depression, and I’ve successfully quit smoking.
11. I’m certified to deliver the Leadership Agility 360 assessment, and the Leadership Development Framework.
12. I’ve been a single mother and gone to graduate school as a mature student.
13. I’ve had a soul retrieval, past life regression, and walked on live coals.
14. And I’m a qualified personal development coach.